Research | Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- Identification of urinary biomarkers for diagnosis, prognosis and follow up of patients with SLE nephritis
- Molecular characterization of non classical HLA genes (HLA-G, HLA-E) and their contribution to disease susceptibility and severity in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
- Effect of genetic polymorphisms in methotrexate transporter genes on treatment response in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Study of genetic factors influencing susceptibility to infections in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
- Immunogenetic Characterization of Major Psychotic Disorders in the South Indian Population.